Group Feedback

April 5, 2018

Good morning fellow peers!  
Today was a very helpful feedback day for my magazine. Our teacher, Miss Marchetti, separated the class in separate groups depending on if their final project was going to be a film or magazine project. Because of these,  I was able to gain a lot of ideas from other people who are also conducting magazines.  I learned many things from Canva that I had not known such as the customization features that Canva has to offer.  

 I was also able to show my classmates the progress of my magazine.  I wasn't sure which cover image of myself I should use so I conducted a vote in class and from those results I picked the cover image for my magazine that I have now. They told me that  The background of my magazine looks Photoshop and it looked incredibly professional!  it was a very successful day and I'm very glad they were able to help me. 

Until next time:)

Comments

Popular Posts