My magazine part 1!

March 25, 2018

Hello people!! Today is the day you get the first sneak peak of my beautiful creation of a magazine cover. So I finally selected which headers I liked place and placed them in the position I fit best. Before I go on about my magazine cover, take a look yourself.




As you can see, there is no cover picture. This is due to all of my pictures being failures and me not liking the pictures I have taken thus far. Hence, I decided to work around the picture and do everything that isn't the picture itself. 

I purposely placed all of the text including my magazine title to the left to be able to incorporate my cover image (a picture of my myself) without having text all over it. I have never liked the way magazines cover the image portrayed and vise. versa. That's why I shifted all of my text to the left and want to include my image on the right side.


Stay tuned for what my magazine part 2 will consist of!



Comments

Popular Posts