Problem Solved!

April 7, 2018 

Good afternoon friends! 

On this fine afternoon, I will be discussing the progression of my
magazine cover, specifically a reflection of what I have noticed. 

After the teamwork feedback I received, I felt that my magazine cover needed a lot more editing,  so the next day I got to work and explore the options Canva to offer. My main concern is the fact that there was a lot of light at the top of my image where I wanted to locate the magazine name, "HER", you might be thinking "what's the problem with that?" but in reality, there is a huge problem with that: you cannot clearly read the name "HER" due to its font color being white!

This is something I was stuck on for a long time, I tried changing the font color but the. the whole. agazine had a "darker" tone to it and that is exactly what I didn't want. THEN, I found a way to be able to fix this problem, I edited my picture on Canva and increased the contrast and lowered the brightness level.  this ultimately fixed the problem I had and was able to keep both the white font for my magazine header and the same cover image. 


Comments

Popular Posts