Which gym will it be?

March 7, 2018

Aloha! 

In today's blog I will be discussing the certain scheduling guide I will create for my project. 


I figured these shots of myself (for the cover image) should either take place at You Fit or at the YMCA. Since I am a member of both, I have the option of selecting which one I like best. The YMCA has no significant colors in the gym; all its walls consist of being shades of grey and nude colors. While on the other hand You Fit is made up green and purple walls. To be frank, I'm not really sure I would want a shot of myself with a background of purple and green. However, if I choose the YMCA it's so bland and doesn't even have that many machines so I believe my best choice for any gym shot is at You Fit. I also think I will go in two weeks to You Fit (because next weekend I am going out of town) and I will bring my mother so she can take various shots of me. Lets see how this goes.... 


Image result for you fitThe picture on the left is what the gym You Fit looks like. As you can see its green and purple colored scheme stand out... a little too much.








Image result for ymca gym weston fl

This other picture on the left is the YMCA gym. It is BEYOND plain and has extremely basic equipment to portray as the background.





Comments

Popular Posts