Teamwork

March 14, 2018

Good morning my friends! Currently, I am writing this post-collaboration with my classmates. We each thoroughly described our projects and shared our futuristic ideas.

I explained to the class on how I was doing a fitness magazine, I showed them my entire blog and what ideas I had on my project thus far. They all mentioned how I had a very "innovative" blog and that my project has great potential if I am able to execute it.

Fabrizio, a classmate of mine, demonstrated me certain fonts he thinks fit my magazine best.. Although I wasn't sure that I would use those fonts for my own magazine, it gave me ideas as to what fonts I am actually interested in. Because I have only used Canva one another times for a project, I am not 100% familiar with what I can and cannot do. I searched through all the fonts Microsoft Word offers and these are the ones I came across that I loved:




My only doubt is from the fonts I like to the left, will I be able to copy and paste these fonts onto Canva? I guess after I select my exact format from Canva I will attempt copying and pasting those fonts to see if they work. If they do not, I will just select the ones offered from Canva.

Comments

Popular Posts