Prepare to plan, plan to prepare!

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Planning, planning, and more planning...


I have been continuously brainstorming as to how I will even begin planning this project.
Where will I take te pictures? Will I incorporate a pose of me doing an exercise? if I include dietary suggestions should I post a picture of a meal? These are all questions that came to mind when needing to plan this process. But then, I thought, when I casually read fitness magazines at a supermarket why do I look for? And that's when it came to me. Of course I need an image of a meal if I am including a dietary plan or even heathy food suggestions. The more visually appealing my magazine looks, the better! and of course I'm going to need to incorporate a pose of me doing an exercise so not only it can be used as a form of reference, but as a form of motivation.

That's why I have decided that the beginning of my planning progress will be to take pictures when I go to the gym to get an idea as to how I need to look, what angle I prefer, and what looks most visually attracting to the audience.

But you'll have to wait for those pictures till next weeks blog... Sorry!


Bibliography:

"Authors’ Guidelines for IDEA’s Publications." IDEA Heath & Fitness Association. 

"Visual Impact For Women." Visual Impact Of Fitness, visualimpactfitness.com/. 

Comments

Popular Posts