Pictures

March 27, 2018 

Hello fellow followers!!  In today's episode of Madeleines muse, I will be posting all sorts of pictures I took on my first vacation day in Mexico. 

Because of the beautiful background of a house my friends family has, I decided it was best to take sunset pictures instead of during the day in order to covey the amazing colors from the sky. I also wanted to make sure I could get a pose that both incorporated my body and the sunset. 

The tricky part of this aspect was making sure i'm wearing aquique clothes that both coneys a sporty aspect but also can show my body. I don't want it to resemble inappropriate with the clothes I am wearing which is why I'm having a hard time. 

Nevertheless, as of now, these are the pictures I have: 






















More updates will be coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts