Reflection

March 29, 2018 

Welcome Spring Beakers! 

Today is a reflection on my last photoshop. Due to the fact that I was not completely satisfied with how dark my body came out in the picture. I felt as if I'm supposed to be the primary aspect of my magazine yet the most prominent thing is the background and not myself.  I don't mind the background being captivating to my audience, although I do believe it's important to captivate them more with how I look rather than what us behind me. 

 What I concluded that I needed to do was take images at an earlier time.  I also need to make sure that I like these images;  i'm only in Mexico for a few other days not every day I will be disposable to be able to take different pictures so I need to assure the ones I take next time (probably tomorrow or the following day) I take pictures that will. ompletely satisfy me.

Until next time! :)  

Comments

Popular Posts