Magazine Headers

March 23, 2018

Do you want to lose weight? Are you tired of not being happy with your body? Do you wish to change the way you eat but feel no motivation? If any of these caught your attention then I'm obviously on the right track.
On today's episode of Madeleine's Muse, I will be discussing precise header names I want to use.
I figured out what specific concepts I want to depict on my cover, now I just have to cohesively tie it all together and make it sound smooth when read.

So far these are the headers I am planning between using:

- "Want to finally achieve your dream body?"
- "Summer body here YOU come"
- "Break boundaries"
- "Become comfortable in your own body"
- "Summer shred"
- "Push your limits, meet your goals"
- Tone your *body part* in 30 days!"

All of these phrases are similar to the ones who have captured my attention when reading a magazine which is why I believe they will be perfect for my magazine. What I need to decide now is which from all of these I will use... Although you will have to wait until next week for that!


Comments

Popular Posts