Her

March 22, 2018

Good afternoon and happy spring break to everyone!

Although it is spring break, it's still vital to constantly be working and updating my blog/project in order to get my desired outcome.

Now, you may be wondering why my blog post for today is called Her.. Let me tell you why. I have FINALLY created the title for my fitness magazine. I selected the name "HER" because primarily, it reflects the idea of a magazine specifically targeting women and only women. Even though many can argue I am limiting my target market, I believe many women reach out to magazines as a motivational guide which is exactly what I am creating.

The name "HER" is also a literal term to the pronoun. It allows the audience to think of the following word that can come after "her". Such as "her" body, "her" heath, "her" happiness.

Evidently, this name suited not only my magazine best, but also reflects my personality too.

Comments

Popular Posts