A fitness blog!


February 28, 2017

Welcome back! I know I left you guys in quite a suspicious situation in my last time so I just wanted to mention that the magazine I have selected doing is… A fitness account!

In the end I realized that I wanted to be able to incorporate pictures, stories, and tips that I can create on my own. while if I were to do a food magazine, I would have an awfully hard time trying to cook (when I can only make a salad) and capture images where it looks presentable.

What I need to figure out now is what aspects of fitness do I want to incorporate into my magazine. I can step-by-step exercises or healthy eating tips. Since it's too hard to decide I think I will combine both and make my magazine a combination of both heath and fitness necessities in ones life. In doing so, I will be able to broaden my audience and appeal to more people.

Now... one of the most important aspects of all: the models. As I though about who I could use for my project I brainstormed about many people I know who have fitness accounts. One of the many being Samantha Bornstein. she is an IFBB Bikini Pro who is constantly updating her Instagram on ways in which she can better her body with either exercises or planned meals. After coming across her page, it inspired me to be the only model of my magazine. What better person to depict ways in which one can better their body with eating habits and exercises than someone who already does that them self? 
Many examples of magazines I used to get an idea from are the HeathFitness, and the Shape magazine. All three of these gave me a solid idea as to how I want to construct my magazine. I also had to brainstorm what specific position I wanted to pose as for the cover image. The two images below are the images I liked the most.  I feel as if both poses really embody the power and beauty associated with a fit body.
Image result for fitness magazine posesImage result for fitness magazine poses

Comments

Popular Posts