Cover image

March 16, 2018

Caio a tutti! Or in other words, hello to you all! 


So in my last blog I discussed the different types of fonts. Today, I will be talking about the certain magazine layouts I discovered from Canva. What I was trying to look for was a magazine layout that had:
- Interesting placements of headings and subheadings
- Font incorporated into the layout that could potentially match my fitness theme very well.
- A background that could give me an idea as to how those background colors could contribute to the overall idea

From all the free magazine layouts I could use that relate to all the requirements, these are the ones I liked the most and I am most inclined to use.


This "Dreamer" layout really appealed to me because I loved the blue sky background and the character herself. The idea of how she is moving her arms expresses freedom at its finest. The blue background of the sky brings a relaxation sense to the magazine, this ultimately conveys a happy lifestyle which is what I want to demonstrate in my magazine.















The "Explorer" magazine has an interesting heading and I love the nature background incorporated to it. The idea that the character is looking towards the road expresses a life long journey which is what I can attempt to convey with fitness and how it is a life long journey to take care of your body and your health. I also love how the heading is bold in color and contrast the cover image itself, that provides an appealing image to the reader.






Comments

Popular Posts