Cover image part 2

March 18, 2018

Part two here I come!

I know last blog I showed you all two examples of magazine covers I really liked... but now I have actually found more!! These other two really caught my eye and I do not know how I didn't see them sooner.

The reason I love this one so much is because I love how the swimmer and the pool takes over the entire cover image. What I also love about it is how it captures a pose the swimmer is making in between breathes. This is incredibly interesting because it reveals the context of the magazine all in one magnificent picture. This image brought to light the idea of taking an image that wouldn't just be a piece of the magazine, but the entire magazine.











Now, why I loved this "Thirteen" magazine is because I love the concept of the girl laying on the floor and the subheading taking part in places of the magazine that aren't necessarily covering her. It brings to light the idea that I could have a picture taken of me where I am wearing gym clothes but relaxing on a yoga mat at the gym. 













Maybe next week I will finally have an idea as to what magazine layout I have

Comments

Popular Posts