C for colors, C for Canva

March 11, 2018

Good evening! 

After researching about which websites would suit me best when wanting to make my magazine, I decided on using Canva. It is by far the website which provides the most materials for its customers and will allow me to convey my creativity best. I have also used this website before so I am already very familiar with it.

Because I've chosen You Fit as the gym I will be taking my gym shots at, then I have decided to make the color scheme of the magazine purple, blue and green due to the colors of You Fit's gym. Also, all of the headers I incorporate will be black instead of white because purple, blue, and green are all dark colors. Black also reflects strength and power and that is exactly what I am trying to demonstrate with my magazine.

I also decided that my headers will be the same ones I used in the previous magazine assignment I posted about a few days ago. I felt as if they were hooks that will easily be able to attract all sorts of people.

Bibliography: 

Canva. www.canva.com/. 

How to Design a Custom Header with the Themify Builder. themify.me/blog/ 
     design-custom-header-themify-builder. 

Comments

Popular Posts